Positive mental health in your school
Self-esteem, empathy, good communication skills and perseverance in
order to achieve goals: doesn’t every child deserve to learn these
skills? Without them anyone struggles in the classroom. With them,
good mental health and success in life are likely.
Develop a whole school approach to social and emotional wellbeing in
partnership with VisionWorks and transform your classrooms.
Mindful Emotion Coaching links
Our ready-to-use, complete schemes of work shape the school in so many ways. They:
- Increase self-confidence, empathy, perseverance and resilience
- Promote independent learning
- Improve relationships across the board
- Influence the ethos of the school
- Contribute significantly to moving schools from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’.
Find out WHAT PUPILS AND TEACHERS SAY click to watch this video
VisionWorks programmes for KS2, KS3 and KS4 are written by teachers for teachers, our materials integrate Daniel Goleman’s 5 key domains of Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, regulating emotions, empathy, social skills and motivation. Discover how to embed life skills that are essential for ultimate success and fulfilment in yourself and your students.
VisionWorks programmes equip young people with life skills that benefit them, their schools and the whole community.
VisionWorks for Students by
- Helping them make more positive choices about their behaviour
- Building independent learning and greater emotional maturity
- Making them feel safer and more included in school
VisionWorks for Teachers by
- Improving student behaviour and learning
- Establishing a common language to deal with conflict and differences
- Ready-to-use teaching modules
- Appropriate for horizontal and vertical tutor groups
VisionWorks for Schools by
- Creating a kind, inclusive, happier environment for all
- Contributing significantly to moving schools from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’
- Providing valuable evidence for pupil well-being for OFSTEDs
“Too often we forget that discipline really means to teach, not to punish. A disciple is a student, not a recipient of behavioral consequences.” Dr Dan Siegel, The Whole-Brain Child
Click here to view our schemes of work
Why choose VisionWorks for Schools?
A low cost effective use of Pupil Premium
Complete and flexible ready-to-use lessons
Build independent learning skills and instil greater personal responsibility
Establish a consistent foundation for conflict resolution
Proven to reduce incidents of bad behaviour by over 30%
Written by teachers for teachers