VisionWorks programmes equip young people with life skills that benefit them, their schools and the whole community.
VisionWorks for Students by
- Helping them make more positive choices about their behaviour
- Building independent learning and greater emotional maturity
- Making them feel safer and more included in school
VisionWorks for Teachers by
- Improving student behaviour and learning
- Establishing a common language to deal with conflict and differences
- Ready-to-use teaching modules
- Appropriate for horizontal and vertical tutor groups
VisionWorks for Schools by
- Creating a kind, inclusive, happier environment for all
- Contributing significantly to moving schools from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’
- Providing valuable evidence for pupil well-being for OFSTEDs
“Too often we forget that discipline really means to teach, not to punish. A disciple is a student, not a recipient of behavioral consequences.” Dr Dan Siegel, The Whole-Brain Child
Why choose VisionWorks for Schools?
A low cost effective use of Pupil Premium
Complete and flexible ready-to-use lessons
Build independent learning skills and instil greater personal responsibility
Instil greater personal responsibility
Establish a consistent foundation for conflict resolution
Proven to reduce incidents of bad behaviour by over 30%
Written by teachers for teachers
Click here to download our printable brochure.