Boosting Positive Mental Health
An effective framework for implementing emotional wellbeing
Whether you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, tutor or TA in a mainstream school or a PRU, or in charge of inclusion or pastoral care, this day is for you!
Would you like to:
- Improve academic results?
- Improve relationships?
- Reduce stress?
See our listings for upcoming events
this is the best out of school day I have ever had (except for holidays).
MS, Inclusion Manager
Evidence shows that improving emotional wellbeing directly contributes to narrowing the gap for all; it is a highly effective use of the Pupil Premium, as proved by recent discoveries in neuroscience.
Take this opportunity to develop your own emotional wellbeing and model it in your classroom.
Benefits of attending:
- Directly address low self-esteem, disengagement and low level disruption – all significant barriers to learning
- Discover the dynamics of behaviour and relationships, and create more cohesive teaching groups
- Take away tools and strategies that reduce stress for all
- Discover how to embed life skills that are essential for ultimate success and fulfilment in yourself and your students.
Outline of the day:
- What is emotional wellbeing?
- Why does emotional wellbeing matter?
- What neuroscience tells us
- Emotional wellbeing tools for long term profound improvement
- How can we use this in the classroom and beyond?
These seminars support CPD in The Teachers’ Standards – please click here for details.
Facilitated by Sue Allen and Janet Grant, teachers, trainers and writers with VisionWorks for Schools.